Saturday, April 23

WHACHU' TINK U KNOW?

Posted by: zippersparks
WHACHU' TINK U KNOW?
THE FOLLOWING WAS POSTED TO THIS SITE, ANNONYMOUSLY:


"Dude, are you on crack? 'Six months'? He was out of the office for about seven weeks total. Check your calendar or HR... seriously."

I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MOMENT TO ADDRESS THIS, IF I MAY:

1. If you actually READ the post, it implies that he was not there for a TOTAL of six months of my first YEAR, meaning that when you add ALL the time up, he wasn't there for the majority of the time.

2. The seven week period where he was out, was only for the ACTUAL surgery -- that doesn't include the time off for the first procedure, OR the time off for appointments.

AND FINALLY:

No, I am NOT on crack -- what a RUDE thing to say. Even MORE disturbing, is the fact that you obviously know who I am, but don't even have the B@LLS to identify yourself, you damn, ignorant stoner.

Sheesh

No comments: