Friday, August 19

I KNOW A DRAG QUEEN NAMED WANDA...


Love Is All Around!
Originally uploaded by Wanda Wisdom.
If you haven't checked out this whole podcast phenomenon (on the internets and the iTunes store), then get yer @ss over to Lucky Bitch Radio, and give a listen to my favorite Drag Queen, Wanda (sorry Mr. Dan and Mama, it's been a while since we've hung out).

No matter what's going on in my day-to-day life (although the last seven months have been a miserable @#$%* of a time), Wanda and her fabulous podcast always make me feel better. Whether she's delving deep into philosophy, metaphysics (yes, from a drag queen), or just being a big ol' retard and making me laugh, I'm a luckier bitch with Wanda Wisdom in my life.

So go on over to http://www.luckybitchradio.com or lookup Lucky Bitch Radio on the iTunes store -- you'll be glad you did!

No comments: