Sunday, September 4

THAT'S ONE... ONE PHOTO!

OK, so... just for fun, over the past three weeks, I put a one of those little counter-things on my sorry little blog. And I was kind of surprised to see the number approaching 300.

Surprised because if 100 people or so read this thing every week, why isn't ANYONE leaving comments? Oh, sure... I've had a couple of them, here and there. And there was that ONE evil comment. (And YES, I know who you are. I'm gonna be the grown-up here, and leave you alone. This time.)

Most of the feedback I get is sent, by friends, to my personal email. Kris said it was, "very funny stuff." Corey called me 'creative' and linked me on his site. (Links for Kris and Corey are located just below my profile.) And of course, there's my favorite comment, from my older sister: "It has a lot of words."
So stay a while--read an older post from the archives, link to me, post a comment, or just send me an email with dirty jokes or pictures.

JUST DON'T BE A STRANGER ANY MORE.

No comments: