Friday, October 28

HOLA SENORITA COSA


Miss Ronnie Returns
Originally uploaded by feastoffools.
Raw, real and anything but ordinary,
Miss Ronnie recently joined the crew over at my favorite podcast, the Feast of Fools. The first time she was a guest on the show, her natural heat and flava had me laughing out loud, and talkin' back, like I was watchin' Soul Food at the Magic Johnson Theatres... I was clappin' and stompin' -- hootin' and hollerin' with each and every bit of wit/wisdom explodin' out of her big, luscious mouth.

She isn't afraid of speakin' her mind (and what a mind, at that), but don't let the snark 'n' sass scare you away: at the heart of each rant/sermon/serving is real love.

If you haven't already joined the FEAST OF FOOLS podcast:
1. Go to the Feast of Fools site.
2. Subscribe/sample the show, via the iTunes Music Store.
3. Subscribe/sample the show via Yahoo! and get in on the good stuff!

see also:

I KNOW A DRAG QUEEN NAMED WANDA…

PATRICK & NOAH EXPLAIN IT ALL…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're your favorite podcast? Gee thanks! I appreciate your cheers for our efforts Zipper

big hugs to you

zipper said...

Yup, Fausto... Feast of Fools is my favorite podcast! It's as though each and every show was programmed with me in mind! Although I know that isn't the case, it is the only way to describe the appeal FOF holds for me: it tickles every fiber of my crazy, conflicted and often-mercurial existence! From the serious, soul-searching sermons, to the classic camp and everything in between--my spirit and intellect never go hungry at the Feast of Fools. Much love to Marc, V-Mar, Miss Ronnie, PBC and all the rest of your crew!