Monday, January 9

UPDATE, UPLOAD, UNLOAD…

For the handful of people who check in on my site from time to time (and there really are so few of you), I'd like to say sorry… I recently upgraded my Mac to OS X (Tiger 10.4.3), so I haven't posted in a while. I did, however, keep writing so I'll have a butt load of new entries in the next two days—stay tuned, OK?

Oh, and just for the record: I've heard so many horror stories about the upgrade to Tiger. I even paid for that lame-@ss PDF booklet about taking control of Tiger, or whatever… For all the shakes, shivers and sh!t you're meant to go through with a system-overhaul of this size and scope, it was a breeze. No, really… I had a little bit of a tense moment, the first time I booted-up (after the upgrade), but that was it. (Heh, heh, heh… booted!) My Mac now runs faster, cleaner and is so much fun to work/play with now. I'm not a big fan of Spotlight (and yes, I've customized it), and Automator is way out of my range…

But overall, I love it.

No comments: