Monday, June 20

AND NOW, FOR ANOTHER MANHUNT POEM...


"HOW TO HAVE BETTER SEX BY LAUGHING MORE"
LIFTED (ONCE AGAIN) FROM A PROFILE ON MANHUNT

I can come just once, I can come in droves,
I can even come on my very own nose.

I can come as an action or make it a noun,
I can come while standing or upside down.

I can come by my left hand, I can use just my right,
Why, boredom equals coming almost every night!

Alas, my pickiness in boys often leaves me coming alone,
Cuz, you need to be hot, & open in bed, to come in my home.

And, it makes my mind hurt that that seems to be asking a lot,
So, sometimes I will give up the open, but ya still gotta be hot!

With that, I must thank Dr. Seuss for my inspiration before I conclude,
And, please don't be shysty, if you're coming, you'd better come nude!

No comments: