Monday, January 16

GIRL, YOU SO CRAZY

OK, so I'm not gonna be one of those people who bags on Mariah, but secretly has one (or more) of her albums in their personal collection… that's just lame. I mean, for all the people who say they 'hate' her, it seems three times as many people bought her albums. No, really! Her record sales are insane… uh, I mean, uh. Well, you know.

But I will say this:

1. No other artist has been sued because the sound of their voice, in its uppermost register, opens garage doors… without the clicker. No, seriously. I mean, I don't consider it a good thing, but… anyone who knows how that lawsuit resolved, please email me.

2. Exhaustion? No, c'mon, Mimi / Mariah / Echo, or whatever. What kind of crack were you ON?

3. If her latest album was SO great as to deserve the most Grammy nods of any artist this year, why did it take 18 people to write just one song? Is she THAT untalented, as to require an Olympic team of songwriters? Puh-leeeze.

Oh, and you have to check this out.

No comments: