Sunday, November 6

TEN TUNES ROCKIN' MY WORLD RIGHT NOW

Not that anyone's asked in a long, long time, but here are the songs on heavy-rotation right now: (in no particular order)

Right Now by John Cena - The Champ. 'Nuff said.

Hung Up by Madonna - I wanted to hate this one, I really did... but c'mon, it samples ABBA!

House Is Not a Home
[Moran Mixshow] Deborah Cox - damn, girl! What's gonna happen to your recording career if you ever find a man to treat you right? You'd have nothing left to sing about, now would you?

Allegro vivace
from John Rutter's Gloria - Et intera pax hominibus bonae voluntatis, indeed. *

Flashlight
by George Clinton et al. - Hey, man... smell my finger.

We Belong Together
[Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction Mix] by Mariah "You So Crazy" Carey - another kickin' mix from Rauhofer, but I know I have a copy of ho's "All I Want For Christmas" somewhere...

Holiday by Green Day - if you haven't checked out the last Green Day album, they you obviously live in a red state (of denial).

Hole In My Heart (All The Way To China)
by Cyndi Lauper - this little number has been my mid-day pick-me-up. Not because it's particularly upbeat or anything... the lyrics conjure up some intense, yet life-affirming images and emotions.

Left Outside Alone
[Jason Nevins Global Club Mix] by Anastacia - cause I was. And because I know some people who should be.

Flagpole Sittah
by Harvey Danger - been around the world, and found that only stupid people are breeding.

I'd Die Without You
by P.M. Dawn - that opening piano lick is divine. No, inspired.

And what are YOU listening to, speaker bunnies? Drop me a line, or post it here!

* If you know what this means... then you know what it means.

No comments: