Sunday, July 2

BACK WITH ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE...

Here are my music picks for July: a lil' bitta funk to move the junk in your trunk.

Has Your Man Got Soul
[Jamie Lewis Darkroom Remix] Milk & Sugar

Just You & I [Original Dub] Demon Richie & Mister T

Stars Are Blind [The Scumfrog's Extreme Makeover] Paris Hilton

Do I Look Like A Slut? [Peter Rauhofer's Dirty Ho Mix] Avenue D

Bad Girls Go To Hell [Original Club Mix] Hakkan Libdo

Life Goes On [Almighty Definitve Mix] LeAnn Rimes

Back On A Mission [DJ Dan Remix] Cirrus

Feel Good Time
[Boris & Beks Massive Club Mix] P!nk

The World Is Mine
[The Fuck-Me-I'm-Famous Remix / Deep Dish Club Mix] David Guetta

and my number one, old school jam of the month is:

Release The Pressure [DJ Sneal & Doc Martin Remix] KingSize Funk

If you'd like to know more about these (or any other) tunes I've listed on my blog, post a comment, and maybe I'll send you a CD.

No comments: