Monday, July 3

SPAM ON WHEELS

MY TOP TEN FAVORITE SPAM MESSAGES (THIS WEEK)
Yes, these are all real subject lines from my email I’ve collected in the past week, or so. In no particular order, here are my favorites:


Toilet message from Kyle Painter.
Who is Kyle Painter, and why is he emailing me from the toitey?

We cure any disease!
Good, because a number of people I used to work with are afflicted with a serious case of stupidity...

Age is a very high price to pay for maturity Garrisonian.
South Park jokes aside... they kind of make an interesting point.

Test your luck!
At last, spam-mail willing to be 100% honest: click on these email, or their links, and you're really pushing it!

Nasty upskirt pics message from Merle Berger.
I don't understand how spammers stay in business—people must be dumb enough to fall for these cracky / wacky subject headers... but this one makes me wonder what they being drawn in by: the nasty element, or the use of a 'proper' name.

Percussive message from Katharine Wright
A percussive message? Now that I'd like to hear.

Drunk matuure momas governing frictions.
Heh, heh, heh...

Sexy baby, bad erection?
No, and uh... is there such a thing?

Babe using her fingers and getting wet
What... fingerpainting? Or maybe doing the dishes, or watering the lawn... I wish they wouldn't be so vague.


and the one that really takes the cake:
Vesicular archdiocese electronic cabbage mundane oint neuronal bayberry earthworm!
Amen to that, brother!

1 comment:

bomitoni said...

LOL! Love the SPAM truck :) I usually delete mine, but I think I am going to have a second look...