Saturday, December 29

SCRUB MY SHOWER!

This is going to sound a little strange, but for Christmas, I was given a Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner. Yes, I asked for one, so it wasn't like an insulting gift, like Geeze, your shower is a scummy, nasty mess, here's an easy way to correct this problem. (Although, my older sister refuses to shower in my shower when she visits... but she's a bit of a germ-a-phobe, and the shower she uses is actually dirtier than mine, but that's a story for another day... or not.)

Anyway, I'm setting up the shower cleaner unit (hee hee hee), today, and I'm sad to report, it is quickly turning into the highlight of my day. I'm not going to go so far as to post pictures of the progress of the shower cleaner... but I felt the need to mention the fact I was going to start using it.

Who knows, maybe I'll end up giving updates - it is supposed to have your shower spotless in only 14 days - or maybe I'll just give an overall review of the product, later on. Either way, installation seems a little complicated, and I'm not sure where I'm going to store the extra bottles of cleaner they give you, but nonetheless, I'm thrilled.

What can I say? I'm old, and the big thrill of the weekend has shifted gears: from going out to the newest bar, hitting the clubs, or some Hollywood Hills house party, to new cleaning products. Such is life, no?

No comments: