Tuesday, March 10

DID YOU SAY GAGA or CACA?

There's a lady artist (or maybe a m'lady, not sure about this) named Lady GaGa who seems to have penetrated every facet of my life in the last few months.

I first hear her/him/hisr a while back on the radio, without knowing who she/he/shim was. I remember thinking, Wow, this beat is hot, but who is this horrible vocalist? And is singing about being too drunk to keep her clothes on?

Then, at the gym, I saw a video for "Poker Face" which (again) had me thinking, What an interesting tune... and what a horrible tranny mess of a vocalist.

Against my better judgment, I went digging on the interwebs and iTurds and found Lady CaCa. And since then, she's been on the video screen at the gym, on MTV Tr3s (yes, they still show music), was featured in an episode of one of my fave new shows (Dollhouse) and has been on the two pop radio stations I listen to on the way to school.

Let me be clear: I don't like her. I almost hate her, and her trashy, horrible music. But her tracks have kind of become part of the defacto soundtrack to my life right now.

I'm not sure how to feel about this...

No comments: