Wednesday, March 25

NOT-SO A-LIST


So I decided I wanted to vote for this year's Bravo A-List Awards. So I tooled on over to BravoTV.com, and... nothing. No links, no mention, no search results that helped me find my way to the actual voting. (You can vote here). Nice word clearance, guys.

This is just like last month's Bravo online promo: Be A Part of Bravo's TV Panel. I had no idea what it was, but it sounded like fun. Until a few days ago, there wasn't a link on Bravo's site. But now that it is up, I went over there to "join the panel." After asking a few questions about my age, how much TV I watched (and giving them my email), they said they had all the information they needed. Nice panel.

Ah, the wonders of modern media... I mean, how many things can the management of NBC/Universal ruin? Let's wait and see!

No comments: