Tuesday, June 2

WHAT-EV-ERRRR

A while back (and we're talking a long time ago), I wrote a short diatribe about the way political winds were blowing (here). It wasn't a rant, really... I was just expressing my frustration with Neo-Cons and their evil talking-head pundits.

This was almost three (count 'em, three) years ago. I've since learned to just ignore blowhards like Glen Beck and Ann Coulter and go about my business.

But someone had to come along and comment on that old post:


OK, so first of all, I enabled anonymous comments on this blog to allow people who don't have G-mail (or other access granting accounts) the option to give some feedback... not so right-wing, KKK nut-jobs could have a go at me. And to top it all off... I totally don't understand what it is they are trying to say!

To the grade-A moron who just had to comment, but didn't have the balls to sign their name: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ANYWAY. You obviously don't have the courage (or brains) to back up your convictions, so you can just rot in hell with President Bush, VP Cheney and all the other Republicunts!

No comments: