Monday, May 16

KYLIE or RUMMY?

(with apologies to GQ magazine)




It's easy to spot the differences between Pop Princess Kylie Minogue and Evil Overlord Donald Rumsfeld, right? I mean, one sold their soul in the quest for world domination, the other one sold their soul in the quest for world domination. I mean, they're at TOTALLY opposite ends on the spectrum of humanity, right? And no one would ever have trouble determining if a quote came from Kylie or Rummy, would they? Take this quiz and test your knowledge.

Kylie or Rummy? You decide:

1. "Look at me! I'm sweet and lovable."
2. "I'm a great napper. A terrible sleeper, but a great napper."
3. "That's a really good question, and if I could tell you, I would."
4. "You will receive only honest, direct answers from me, and they'll be either I know and I'll answer you, or I don't know, or I know, and I won't answer you."
5. "I've got to have a man. I've got to have a man!"
6. "Once in a while, I'm standing here, doing something, and I think, 'What in the world am I doing here?'"
7. "This kind of backlash didn't really seem to be coming from the people. It was more from the media, because they were bored."
8. "If you are not criticized, you may not be doing much."
9. "That's why they say, 'Have you cracked America?' They say it because it's hard. You have to crack it like a piece of rock."
10. "This is fantastic! I've got a laser pointer... Holy mackerel!"
11. "I haven't done anything terrible or punishable. I'm being attacked for just being myself."
12. "It was the first time my boyfriend had seen me perform."

ANSWERS:
1. Rumsfeld
2. Kylie
3. Kylie
4. Rumsfeld
5. Rumsfeld
6. Rumsfeld
7. Kylie
8. Rumsfeld
9. Kylie
10. Rumsfeld
11. Kylie
12. Kylie

No comments: