Friday, February 3

KICK THOSE OL'SKOOL JAMS!

Here is a list (a little late) of the songs I just couldn’t get enough of for January 2006.
In alphabetical order:

A Pain That I’m Used To
[Jacques Lu Cont Remix] Depeche Mode
Another winner from Mr. Lu Cont—if you haven’t heard his work yet, check him out!

Are You Gonna Go My Way
[Armand van Helden Remix] Lenny Kravitz
A killer little white label that has quickly become my morning anthem.

Everything Burns
[Album Version] Anastacia feat Ben Moody
Still a favorite, for a number of reasons.


Hella Good
[Roger Sanchez Release Yo’self Mix] No Doubt
This one is from a few years back, but still rocks.

Hung Up Humps
[Mash Up] Madonna vs Black Eyed Peas
Tacky, tasteless and delicious… need I say more?

I’m Free
[Album Version] The Soup Dragons
A trip back to my days in school (I’ll let you guess if it was junior or high school).

If You But This Record (Your Life Will Be Better)
The Tamperer feat Mya
A guilty pleasure, no doubt about it.

LOVE
[Missy Elliott Underground Mix] Ashlee Simpson feat Missy Elliott
Finally, an Ashlee Simpson song that doesn’t make me vomit when I hear it.

My Life
[Original Version] Shirley Bassey
I’m not gonna explain this one. You either get it, or you don’t.

Proud
[Album Version] Heather Small
Take a listen to this one, and you’ll understand why I love it so much.

Also, I’ve been enjoying The PNSexplosion (a podcast), The Feast of Fools (another podcast) and have spent more time than I anticipated browsing the Apple Music Store’s Video/TV section.

Enjoy!

No comments: