Sunday, February 24

ATTACK OF THE CLAYMATE(S?)

Well, after my last post about Gay Aikin, this blog was slammed with a bunch of comments defending Clay... now, these were all (except for one), anonymous which raises the following issues:

*Were there actually a bunch of Claymates outraged at my post, or just one Claymate in serious need of something productive to do with their time?

*Why are you attacking me, and defending him? He's overweight... it isn't my fault he let himself go. I'm not saying I'm a prize-winner, but I'm also not in the public eye for a living. (And that story about him being on Paxil? Puh-leeze!)

One post was nice enough to point out that I chose an unflattering picture of Clay, and offered this picture as "proof" that he looked "great" out of hair and makeup:
I would (still) beg to differ: I think he looks like a reject from H.R. Puff & Stuff. I would ask, in the future, if you have something to say to me, don't sign in as "anonymous." If you're going to attack me (or this blog), at least have the basic decency to identify yourself... especially when you're going to call me names and insult me.

Oh, and get a sense of humor.

1 comment:

Donnie said...

It seems like the biggest jerks always comment anonymously. Bunch o' pansy asses, anyway.