Wednesday, April 12

THAT'S WHAT I CALL A GOOD FRIDAY

OK, so I know I just posted a pic of hottie, COLT Man Exclusive Chris Wide... and yes, it was only a few days ago, but if you're in the Nashville area, you're gonna thank me.

Chris will be at the Play Dance Bar this Friday. (If you don't get the title of this post, you're not clever enough to read my blog.) Now, I've never seen one of Chris' meet-n-greet events, but I have plenty oif photos. Actually, now that I think about it, there seems to be a pattern that repeats from venue to venue. In the first couple of pictures, Chris is fully-clothed. Every photo after that, he's got less and less on, and everyone standing around him is grinning from ear-to-ear. (If you wanna get your hands on those sexy chonnies he models, they're available from the COLT Store. Sadly, Chris is not included. Trust me, I checked.)

And if you don't live in the Nashville, TN, area, don't worry. The men of COLT will be popping up in Charlotte, NC, Des Moines, IA, and Sacramento, CA. I saw Evelyn Champagne King at the Sacramento venue, a looong time ago, for NYE. It's a cozy little neighborhood bar with a good bar, and enough room to dance, if you're so inclined. It's called Faces, and they'll be hosting Luke Garrett on the 19th. If you wanna know when and where the other COLT Men will be this month... oh, just go to their site. And even if there isn't going to be a event near you, surf on over to the COLT site, and make sure you check out all the sexy extras they have on the COLT Mobile site. (You have to hear some of the mantones they have. This is NOT safe for work, so go home and do it there, you dirty birdy.)


COLT Man Exclusive Chris Wide
Play Dance Bar
Nashville, TN
April 14th

1 comment:

Jihadist Jerry said...

Zipper, you is brilliant. Just wasn't sure you knew this. Brillian, yes!! Thank you for you comment on blog, you smart American