Wednesday, March 12

CRUSH OF THE MONTH: March

OK, so I'll start by admitting how strange it is to have a crush on a cartoon. But as March sees the return of Frisky Dingo, I've selected Xander Crews. (Dingo was named one of the best TV shows of 2007 by Entertainment Weekly. For more on this show, click here.) If I were a cartoon, I'd be all over Xander: he's hot, got a great bod, dumb as a rock and a billionaire. And yes, I know he's straight, but if you've ever seen Dingo, you know how many times Crews has been the, ahem, butt of smart, sexy gay humor.

Firsky Dingo is a super-smart, funny show with some great political and gay culture overtones. But it isn't for the faint of heart - it airs just after midnight on Sundays, on Cartoon Network. For more images of Xander (and his alter ego), click here.

1 comment:

Marz said...

"Some" gay overtones? More like hit you over the head gay tones.

I know I sometimes watch the show with you (Its also on at 3 a.m. Saturday night/Sunday morning) but its weird.

And I have to confess, I have had a crush on a cartoon character too. We must be related.