Saturday, May 17

CRUSH OF THE MONTH: May

I enjoy a number of cheesy shows - shows I enjoy thoroughly, but don't always admit to watching. Don't get the wrong idea: I'm not watching Hanna Montana or anything. But I do enjoy my share of Sci Fi shows, some with fanatic devotion. One such show is Stargate Atlantis. (I also enjoy the re-runs of Stargate SG-1, truth be told.)

While not as good as the show it was spun-off from, Atlantis offers some enjoyable romps. But it suffers from the same problem many Sci Fi shows do: it takes itself too seriously, and some of the characters are real losers. Stargate Atlantis is full of nerdy, scientist types, which can grow a little tiresome.

But every time I think I've grown tired of the pencil-pushers, beaker boys and all-around tech losers, the other half of the Atlantis team shows up: the military. A little man candy makes any show enjoyable, and Stargate Atlantis and Stargate SG-1 both offer up some major babes.

So my Crush Of the Month for May is on the men of the Stargate shows. I've singled-out Joe Flannigan (Major Sheppard), Ben Browder (Lt. Col. Mitchell) and the lesser-known, but just as tasty Kavan Smith (Major Lorne).


For more pictures of these three Stargate hunks, click here.

No comments: