Friday, May 5

SPAM-O-RAMMA

MY TOP TEN FAVORITE SPAM MESSAGES (THIS WEEK)
Yes, these are all real subject lines from my email I’ve collected in the past week, or so. In no particular order, here are my favorites:


Second notification, Kermit
Well, they're just not even trying, now, are they? I mean, I love the Muppets, but... c'mon.

Hey bro, found this site
Yeah, uh, that almost worked... its right up there, with wearing head-to-toe A&F at the gym/club/bar... and you're 54 years old.

WalMart (R) gift card worth* $500.00 inside
Well, the (R) was a nice touch, but Wal Mart? C'mon!

Olya getting a good drilling on the sofa
Go, Olya! Dental hygiene is so very important, when you're an immigrant.

A naughty girl making a breast massage
Huh? Making a massage? Me speaka English very, very gooder.

Don't be left behind the enlargement revolution!
Uh, hell-o? One look at the new mobile phones will tell you, there's a miniaturization revolution going on! Duh!

ExpIicit voyeeur phootos specially Pickman, from Zipityzap_108
Lame. Utterly lame!

My boy!
Hmm... nah, that's just sick.

Sveet sIuts hardsore picts justness gorillas
I laughed for quite a while after reading this one!

Are you alone?
Yeah, but I have the voices in my head to keep me company, so don't worry about it!

No comments: