Thursday, December 4

GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS


I regularly cruise the blogosphere, trolling for new, fun and fabulous things to read and see. And every so often someone new stops by my little corner of the web... and then, sticks around.

And if I'm really lucky, they leave comments on my various, wacky posts.

I'm happy to welcome two such fellow bloggers to my word: Scooter and Mac. Both guys have fun blogs, too. You can check out Scootersville (here) for more fun, wacky blogging, or Yummy of the Day (here), which is... well, yummy, but not really OK for work or readers with small kids.

Welcome, guys... nice to have you here!

3 comments:

MAC said...

Well, thank you for the warm and gracious welcoming!!! I hope you don't mind if I stay a while?

Scooter said...

Thanks for the call-out. Lovin' your blog, too! Seeya 'roun. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! How random! I know Scooters blog! lol.

I was la la la'ing along, following links... looking at blogs, and I see you give a shout out to Scott, lovely!