Tuesday, January 15

SCRUBBING, UH, SOMETHING...

It's been about two weeks since I installed my Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner... which is about the amount of time the box says I'll notice a difference. (Original story about the installation here.) My overall impression of the product would be positive, although I have a beef: it doesn't really clean, so much as it gives me the impression my shower is clean.

After I run the (noisy) cleaner, a wonderful (chemical) sort-of clean smell fills the shower. I don't really see a difference, the way the product (and the commercial) promises. I don't know what I expected, but I'll keep the damn thing until the cleaning solution runs out. I don't think I'll buy the refills. The product doesn't make my shower sparkle, like on the TV, but few things live up to their TV shine, I guess.

No comments: