Monday, October 1

OCTOBER HELPING OF SPAM

Here are, in no particular order, 10 actual email I found in my Yahoo! spam folder:


Do You Use MySpace?
Well, I have a MySpace account, but I don't use it... to much spam.

]-+-.(([)![]-.[: :.![* :.
I don't know what this one means, I just liked the way it looked.

A Secret Lover is Trying to Get in Touch With You
Well, this lover truly is secret... even I didn't know I had one!

Chic paper napkin
Liar! There's no such thing!

Especially poor sperm count and quality
I don't think that means what you think it means

He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed, Proverbs 11:25, from Christian Cash Advance Cash Service
Refreshed, redeemed... it doesn't matter what part of the Bible you quote, I'm not dealing with any cash advance service

Relax, sex can be enjoyable
I wouldn't know... it's been way to long for me to recall.

Final ATTEMPT: Confirm Your E-mail address for WalMart Shipment
Uh, I wouldn't set foot in a WalMart, so there's no way I'd ever fall for this one.

Bartender fucks one of his male clients
Talk about a bar-back...

Straight guy trying gay sex
Well, then he's not straight any more, now is he?

No comments: