Wednesday, October 17

WHAT A WASTE...

I have to be honest: I gave NBC's re-imagined Bionic Woman a chance. Heck, I gave it several tries. But I just couldn't get over the horrible dialogue and mediocre acting. And I definitely couldn't get past the fact that homophobe Isaiah Washington was hired on the show because NBC Chief thought what Washington did wasn't a, "big deal."

But, I gave it a shot anyway. Multiple shots, as it were. Mostly because it featured Battlestar Galactica's Katee Sackhoff, a.k.a. Starbuck (IMDB here).

Now, don't get me wrong... she rocks. She nails the action sequences, and delivers her lines like she knows she's in a crappy show. You know, with that sort of camp-edge to it. But her considerable talents are wasted on this half-@ss show. Even those crappy Battlestar Galactica: Razor previews on the Sci-Fi channel's website (here) are better than this disastrous remake.

What a waste.

No comments: