Thursday, April 24

IT'S AN HONOR JUST TO BE NOMINATED

I've been nominated for inclusion in the Biltmore Who's Who Directory (site here) for my, "current standing as well as criteria from executive and professional backgrounds," and my, "background." I was selected to represent my local community...

Now there are a few problems with this. Number one: I haven't worked at the executive levels of any business in three or four years. Secondly: I've been a commuter for the last seven years - I haven't been employed in the community I live in since the turn of the decade.

So how was I nominated for this award? What (employer) is still listing me as a minority executive employee to tout their own "diversity" in employment?

I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet - I have until May 21 to respond to this "honor."

No comments: