Saturday, November 3

ALL THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE

I'm a die-hard, nerd-alert fan of Battlestar Galactica. I mean, I own most of the last few seasons' episodes. I've been to the fan sites, seen the fan art... I even looked at those pictures of the guy who carved his pumpkin to look like a Cylon.

But I've just about had it with the build-up to Razor, the flashback movie coming out this month. First off, the "screenings" at theaters are only at certain, bizarre locations. (Antelope Valley? That's the best you could do for the entire Los Angeles area? Really?)

But more to the point, I'm not really following the online-only flashbacks. [Note: If you're not into BS the rest of this post probably won't make much sense.]

I mean, if Adama (young, not the current one) came across the Cylon experiments (as seen in these screenshots from Episode 5, or "Webisode" 5), then why is it such a shock to the older Adama when the Cylons evolve? I know, I know... someone sound the nerd-alert.

No comments: