Friday, July 27

JULY'S HELPING OF SPAM

The following are actual subject lines from email sent to my Yahoo! Account:

For most men, an explosive and mind-blowing orgasm doesn’t happen every time.
No, but for those who do have one, it seems to happen sort of quickly, doesn't it?

Housewife Showing & Licking Huge T!ts
Grammar, people, grammar! Are said breasts being show hers, or do they belong to someone else?

Celeb Anne Heche Lesbian do it & Showing T!ts.
OK, class... there are two things wrong with this sentence... can anyone name the them? (Anne Heche is neither a lesbian, nor is she what I would call a celebrity.)

Add 3 inches in length!
Which got me excited until I got the following email:
Add 4 inches in length!
Gain Up to 6 or more inches
Gain Up to 8 or more inches

Vegetarians not welcome. My throat is hot and hungry for your 9 inches of man meat
Gee, what pill was he taking?

I’ve got a 12 inch jocose acute
Don't know what it is, so I don't know if having as 12 inch one is impressive.

I’ve got a 12 inch kerry newell
Hmm... same problem. Don't know if I should be impressed or not.

I’ve got a 12 inch parody
Now that's funny!

Shhh Did you hear about How BIG he was?
Yes, but I still don't know what pill he took!

No comments: