Monday, July 16

OH MY GOD, I'M IN LOVE

I've given up all together on ABC Family's Kyle XY... so I had a gap in my weekly TV digestion schedule. And lucky me, over on NBC was the premiere of Victoria Beckham: Coming To America. (You can check the show out here.)

Now, I must admit to a couple of items before I wax poetic over Mrs. Beckham's reality show. First (and foremost), I've always been a Posh Spice. I mean, come on, she had the best lines in the Spice Girl movie, Spice World. (Can we take a moment out and squirrel out over the reunion of the Spice Girls? How much fun is that going to be?) The other thing I must say - and this should come as a surprise to no one - but I think her hubby is one of the hottest pieces of manliness on the face of the planet.

And even though this series is only a few weeks long, and focuses mainly on the Mrs., I thought I would give it a try. I was not disapointed. This show was funny, heartwarming and interesting to watch. And no, I won't go into detail... just watch the show yourself. I will say this: Posh had to deal with some pretty crazy-ass stuff in her first episode, but she deals with it all with a cheery sense of humor, grace and class. And she uses the word, "major" the way we would use, "cool."

No comments: