Wednesday, July 25

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL TELEVISION

I watched the first episode of FX Networks' Damages, starring Glen Close and Tate Donovan... talk about outstanding television making! The writing was top-notch, the acting was extraordinary - it has been a while since I've seen television this well-made.

Yes, having Academy Award winning actress, and all-around diva Glen Close helped... OK, it didn't just help, it rocked. But the supporting cast, including Ted Danson, were outstanding.

Every time I thought I knew where the plot was heading, it took a twist in another direction. Not in a contrived, so out of left-field you don't believe it, but a believable, interesting plot twist.

If you're at all interested in this show, don't worry, you can still get it on it. The premiere episode will be rebroadcast on FX, on Sunday at 10:00 pm.

No comments: